March 19, 2022

Rekindling My Passion

 



During one of those moments of picking up some pieces after a recent heartbreak, I found myself browsing thru my life and travel blog site. I have just realized that it has been 6 years since my last blog post.

For the past 6 years, I have been busy traveling to places, building up my career and discovering new passions. I have a long list of travel blogs to write, but time has gone by so quickly and they kept on piling up until I lost my enthusiasm.  I couldn't remember exactly when and how I lost my passion for writing. Maybe, photography has taken over it as it was more convenient to take travel photos, edit and post them on social media than to write a travel blog.  Photography is one of my ways to convey my thoughts and emotions. But now that I am experiencing some emotional setbacks, there is no better way than to express it in writing. And now I found myself rekindling my old passion. It has been a long hiatus. But it is never too late to start all over again.

On my succeeding blog posts, I want to cover the following (but I may change some titles):
  • 2022: "Almost" is the Most Painful Word 
  • 2016:  Revisiting Bohol on My Birthday Week 
  • 2017:  I Left My Heart in El Nido, Palawan
  • 2017:  Puerto Princesa, Palawan
  • 2017:  Negros Oriental and Siquijor Island
  • 2017:  Traversing from Coron to El Nido
  • 2018:  Work-Life Balance, Finally
  • 2018:  Bohol for the Third Time
  • 2018:  El Nido and Its Postcard Perfect Sceneries
  • 2018:  Japan Workation Week
  • 2019:  Fourth Time in Bohol 
  • 2019:  Serenity in Port Barton, Palawan
  • 2019:  Rediscovering Bantayan Island
  • 2019:  Malapascua Island
  • 2019:  Sipalay City
  • 2019:  Danjugan Island 
  • 2019:  Siargao Island
  • 2019:  Guimaras Island
  • 2020:  Balabac Group of Islands
  • 2021:  The Pain of Losing A Loved One
  • 2021:  Surviving Covid-19

Rekindling my passion with the long list!






No comments:

Post a Comment